RCR most affordable and luxurious condominium – Parc Esta at Eunos

Parc Esta is developed by well-known developers MCL Land. The high-end residential condominium was previously a HUDC residential located at Eunos. MCL Land has a tremendous track record of developed landmark projects, such as One Raffles Link, Marina Bay Financial Centre, J Gateway and Sol Acres (2016 best landscape architecture design award), etc. and the introduction of Singapore’s famous construction company P&T Consultants Pte. Ltd. design and landscaping company Ecoplan joint design build. The project covers an area of approximately 370,000 square feet of gross leasable area, of which only 25 per cent, and the remaining 75 per cent of all green area of the project, it is conceivable the greenery of the apartment itself is very good.

This project is one of the biggest advantages is traffic. Eunos MRT station is about 300 metres walking distance from Parc Esta condominium. The Eunos station is along the East-West line of Singapore MRT station. This MRT line allow residents to easily access either East or West of Singapore. Some of the prominent area area Changi Airport, Jurong, Paya Lebar, Raffles Place, and City Hall. Driving just four minutes, you can reach the amazing East Coast Park. The perimeter of the apartment, complete with supporting much life since 2018, the government designated Paya Lebar Central in the development of other than a few of the commercial centre, one of the region is building a $3,200,000,000 worth of iconic integrated projects, including offices, shopping centres and senior apartments, would be to expand construction in surrounding areas. The area is located just Parc Esta this area as a whole, as well as their biggest projects planned near the Eunos MRT station, and it is a great advantage and potential to add value is worth a look.

Parc Esta project in design is a reflection of the details, each unit with a balcony overlooking the whole family, all west sun, five bedroom has a private elevator. plot devices are maximising intelligently. If you have guests coming from homeowners, requiring only a one-time password to gain access to the area.

A swimming pool area within two design, a 50 metre long, another o pool is more about 63 metres long, 47 metres wide. More built in a gym on the water, you can do it in a more comfortable environment to experience the joy of movement. The district up to 70 public facilities, whether children or the elderly can be found here for a holiday feel.

The condo is surrounded with great school, such as Haig Girls School are within a mile, in addition to other nearby school are Tanjong Katong Primary School, Holy Child Primary School, Guanghua Katong Primary School and the Canadian International School, and a number of other high quality schools.

The entire project for Parc Esta has a more posh design, luxury and reflected everywhere in every household in the living room, dining room, master bedroom has a Greek natural marble bathrooms, home is equipped with a top Italian S.m. eg kitchen appliances brand, more comprehensive set of smart home.

As part of luxury condo, not only has a good location, the surrounding mature community circle with east coast leisure activities in the region, whether independent or investment have a distinct advantage. You will find Parc Esta offers reach unit has reasonable layout, interested friends can get an appointment to see case o.


error: Content is protected !!